Sunday, July 09, 2006

Working off nervous N R G

I have created a disaster in my room....I started moving things around and it has becoming a nightmare...My crafting area has taken over almost 1/2 of my room....And the other half has clothes...I decided to work off some nervous energy and sort and get rid of what I don't need to hold onto any longer. Have you ever heard about the storm before the calm? Well, I am half way through the strom so I decided to take a break and blog...

I haven't heard anything about the work situation. Normally I get emails from the bosses wife but haven't seen anything today. Last evening she wrote and said he was feeling much better because son (early teens) hit a home run. Do all men do this? Their moods depend on their favorite team? It is hard for me to understand what one has to do with the other...Well, maybe I do. I could be in a rotten mood and go shopping and spend an obscene amount of money ($30 bucks or more) and feel better about things..At least for a little while. (I used to spend hundreds to get my fix so I have really controlled my spending a great deal.)

I also have a confession to make...I took an hour nap today. I had promised myself I wouldn't do it but the pillows keep calling my name. I didn't think an hour was so bad considered I only sleep a short few hours last night. I guess if I don't sleep tonight I will know why...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had that obscene amount of money, where would you spend it? Memoirs? Stampin Up? Think about what you really want and it will come to you. As for me, I am an equal opportunity shopper of all crafty places.

Anonymous said...

My nerves are bad today. My stomach hurts and I don't feel well. I am so emotionally worn down. I nap a bit in the day, then I am up at night. It just seems wrong to need to take excedrin to stay awake in the daytime and Tylenol PM to be able to sleep at night. Oh God, I need to be on a beach sleeping and reading somewhere quiet.

Nana said...

Take a DEEP breath, relax and let it go. It is over with and there isn't anything you can do to bring it back. Something better is going to come so let the revenge thing go.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I am alive and fairly sane for the first time in days. How are you? It's been a few days since I heard from you.