Monday, July 31, 2006

I am trying to deal with it

If you’re like me, and you are reading my diary so we have to have something in common…

You woke up this morning asking yourself, “With so many freaking people in this world... Why do I have to get up and do anything today?”

I am proud of you if you thought this way.

HOWEVER, if you are not like the rest of us by thinking this way, I want you to rearrange your life and gradually put off your life-goals.

Peer pressure... Deal with it.

NOTE: Did I mention that I have a pounding headache and an egg could easily fry outside on the sidewalk because it is feels like it is 150 degrees?

Sorry for the sarcasm today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning with a phone call from Scott to go pick him up off the side of a road when he and his friend had a bicycling accident.

I should re arrange my life? I wish. Maybe I can get rid of the kids and my injured hubby and scrapbook all day, ahve a little ME festival. Yeee Haw!

Anonymous said...

I would be glad to tell you that I would sell you some of the ES vicodin, but I am pretty sure that is a felony. If I give you some? merely inappropriate and poorly advised.


(Just joking everyoe, no jail time needed to keep me on the path to righteousness.)