Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day 2 of the Pen

Yes, you guessed it....I did it once again. This time it was in front of a new person who just signed on for us to represent their products. HAHAHA... I told him the story about me fiddling and he suggested that I "tape" the end cap. Not a bad idea since I can't seem to leave it be.

Things are going pretty well today. I have the place to myself this afternoon. I have found I like it when the owner is not around. The only issue is I end up doing only half of the work I need to do. When I think about it, only doing half is probably about the same amount I did when we were fully staffed. I used to have many interruptions...So I am telling myself not to be to hard on myself as I am so doing the same amount as before however some how I feel guilty about it anyway.

No comments: