Saturday, July 15, 2006

Achy

Woke up today with a sore throat, ear ache and body aches. Isn't that grand? On a Saturday when I could be out shopping, I am at home laying in bed...*LOL*

I wanted to plan a girls night out for my birthday. I was informed I could not do that by a certain "Zookeeper"...So, I am going to pass on to Zookeeper who I would like see at my unsurprise night out and where I would like to go. Judy W....if you are leaving and going out of town on Friday, does this mean you will not be able to join us on Saturday? I am disappointed and yet happy for you at the same time.

I got in trouble at work on Thursday morning and was sent home for the day. I think a more punishable task would have been to make me stay and work...(To me, it is kinda liking a school expelling a student for skipping school...) Anyway, the owner told me I could say and do whatever I wanted to our ex corporate America company but when I called his ex boss and used the F word, my owner sent me home....I said "you said you didn't care what I did or say"...Oh well...Owner was in a mood and I pushed him to far. I realize it was unprofessional but I would have NEVER done it if I hadn't had permission. I, however, enjoyed my day off by having a leasurly lunch and then shopping. I learned my lesson though, I am not going to use the F word on anyone but my closet friends. HA HA!

That's it and that's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am going out of town with my family. We have a few days in Gatlinburg planned and then we are off to South Carolina to finish off the week. I will be gone from the 21th to the 29th. Piss poor timing, isn't it? I can't believe I won't be here having fun with you. Instead I will be in a car with screaming children to a pace where it will be even hotter than it is here.