Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nerves are bad

I was up until after 2 a.m. this morning as I couldn't sleep at all. My thoughts in my head was going 100 miles a minute and I could not turn it off. I finally took a Tylenol PM (normally I only have to take 1/2) but I took a whole one and I finally got some shut eye so I have decided to stop drinking caffeine today at 1 p.m. and will NOT nap today in hopes I will get some normal rest tonight. I am sure it is all due to me worrying. I know it doesn't help but I do it anyway. My job may be over and I don't like the thought of having to look for a new one. My nerves are bad once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who needs a real job? make cards for a living and set up a booth outside WalMart. Tell'em you're raising money for the poor, just don't happen to say that YOU are the poor!