Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 3rd


We went to my bosses house for a cook out and then he let off fireworks. The children were pretty good. These 2 boys ran up and down the street to make another little boy laugh. It was a fun time.

My niece played baseball. She batted from a T and then ran with her tongue hanging out...the owner held her hand and helped her run from base to base. At one point, we were all cheering run Maggie run and she ran from third base to first base. It was so cute! Pretty good time for her since she refused to go in the beginning. She knocked on my door of my room and said, "Auntie, what are you doing in your room?" I said, "Getting ready for the party." She said, "I am not going." I said, "Please go." She replied "No and I am not going to say it again." Serena, Laurie's little girl, pulled her out of my car because Maggie refused to get out. Thanks to Serena!!

No comments: