Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday is Crazy

We saw WAY TO MANY people today! I had to stay until almost 6 (and I get off at 4:30) so that I could play catch up because tomorrow we see DOUBLE the amount we saw today! We are also down one file clerk (who I terminated from the temp agency today) and one front person (who has to go to court for a speeding ticket!) ARGH! It is going to be a rough day tomorrow ..round 2!

One person in the back, who I am responsible for has decided to speak with me again. The other person hasn't said squat. Childish! I think I will recommend what Judy said about sending them to the employee assistance program to work out their issues.

That is about all for me. Not to much happened this weekend. Hoping for a trip to UNO's sometime in the near future...or Michelangelo's....for pasta. I want some pasta!

No comments: