Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Disappointment

Thursday I have lunch plans with my friend Judy. It is a good thing to because it was also a pitch in lunch for 2 employees who are leaving. (One is a favorite nurse and the other is a xray tech who needs to go..she has a bad attitude)....anyway, I made the Stephanie Byers casserole for the pitch in and burnt it! I basically threw away $22 bucks! Mrs. P said we would eat it for dinner tomorrow. It isn't burnt to the point of being totally ruined but one would not feed it to guests or want to take it in to share...It is only good to share with family! I was very disappointed! This is the 2nd time I made the casserole and the 2nd time it did not turn out well! I guess I should hang up my apron....made the darn thing and didn't cut myself or even burn myself...just burnt the darn food! What a shame!

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

oh, man! am so sorry! wish that you had better luck with it... not sure why it burns? :(

Judy in Indiana said...

I wonder if you have too much e mail. My emails bounce back to me. I am still on for lunch.