Sunday, September 07, 2008

Update of sorts

Friday night found me drained but I was delighted to go out with friends for a birthday celebration. On Saturday, the celebration continued as we went over to a friends home and had a cookout. It was fun seeing so many different people together and so many children playing well together. I think the head count was 15 children and 15 adults. Not sure of that one but I was amazed at how well everyone played nice with each other...even the adults! Today we are off to my parents home for a cookout. My mom will make a feast as she always does.

More later...

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Is there a special occasion, or just a feast because she loves you all?

Anonymous said...

Paul helped Papaw build some raised garden beds so I cooked for all. It was so much fun having everyone down (doesn't happen often). I sure am glad he helped because I am still sore from shoveling 1 1/2 truck loads of dirt Saturday just to get some of it level.
Love you,
Nana