Monday, June 25, 2007

What time is it Mr. Fox?

After dinner this evening I went into my room to work on my craft area. The next thing I remember is waking up, looking at the clock and total panic took over. I ran out of my room and into the bathroom. Then I went to the phone and dialed work and there was no answer. I called boss 1 cell phone. “OMG, I just woke up. I am going to take a fast shower and then will leave.” I then heard, “What wait a second.” Then he turned down his music. “What did you say?” I replied, “I just woke up. It is 9:15 and I have to shower then I will be right in.” He said, “Where are you going?” “TO WORK!” I said, “It is 9:15 and I am supposed to be in at 8:30!” He replied, “It is 9:15, yes 9:15 PM not AM. You have another 24 hours before you are actually late to work.” “OMG! Thank God! I thought I was late.” I hung up. Yet another reason why my boss is probably concerned that I am losing it….Darn Day Light Saving Time!!!

No comments: