Monday, June 11, 2007

How you doing?

I haven’t been writing much, as a friend informed me today, on my blog. As each day passes I do tell me self I need to write but yet nothing very positive has been going on. Then I thought I could write about having nothing to write. Then it hit me. I have a lot to say and maybe it will be good to get it all down.

My step-father had a wake up call “heart-attack”. It wasn’t a full blown heart attack and they didn’t have to do surgery, but it is severe blockage. He is doing well except this morning my mom said he was getting dizzy. I say the man has always been “dizzy” in the head but I guess it isn’t what she is referring to. I am sure it is because of his blood being thinned but he will have it check out.

My step-father (now stay with me here…) grand daughter was found dead early last week. She was very, very young. I was very sad about her death. I did spend some time with her one time when she was little. She came and stayed with my parents and I remember taking her to a store. I ended up buying her a game…Don’t Spill The Beans…..I now wonder if she really had a chance at life. Both parents were losers and she was probably a drug baby. She died of a drug (heroin) overdose and left 2 small children. One a son, who is 3 and another, a daughter who she gave up for adoption…it is very sad.

My loser renter is no more! Well, let me rephrase this sentence….I no longer have a loser renter! I gave him the boot and he finally left. We haven’t seen the damage or what shape the house is in yet. It may be better to tear (just kidding…) the house down and sell the land. I asked the loser renter what I would find and he told me holes in the walls, he ripped up all the carpet, one room he laid down paneling ON THE FLOOR (what kind of crazy is that?), the electricity in the kitchen didn’t work and he was running an extension cord from the refrigerator to another part of the house! At this point, I think I just shut my ears off. I am sure it is going to be a disaster! This guy was a rent to own renter. When it came time to purchase he lied on his financial statements and the mortgage company tore up my signed paperwork.

My brother is having health problems. I can’t really go into more details about this right now. If you pray, pray for his health. His back is pretty messed up too.

Saturday night I went and spent sometime with my friends Luci and Ted at their new house. They live in the country!!! It was really nice. I brought over a crappy dinner. It is normally a very very tasty casserole. Fraubyers grandmother’s recipe but I some how screwed it up!! We ate it anyway ….they were very nice about it and even had seconds but I truly wonder…

I asked boss 1 to help me find a part-time job doing bookkeeping at home. He knows lots and lots of people. 2 days later he said he had something working and he thought my money was going to be returned to me here at work. He then left for an out of state trip and returned today. He has been running around here like a chicken with its head cut off. (Ever seen that??) Anyway, I haven’t asked and he hasn’t said anything so I still don’t know what that is all about.

That is pretty much a catch up of what is going on with me….How you doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should sue your former renter. Did he have permission to make changes to the house since he couldn't really fulfill the terms of his rent to own contract? Find an attorney and go for him. Maybe his wages can be garnished. F@#$%^&* a^%$#.

I am so mad reading about him. I just never fully understood what a jerk he was. I thought he was just late with the rent, I had no idea he was remodeling without a brain.