Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happened Today

I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources:

This morning I went through Java Junction drive thru for a cup of coffee. I haven't been doing this because of the cost, however I was so tired I wanted to give myself a jolt. I also ordered a bagel, which is a huge treat and almost NEVER ordered. When I got to the window, their credit card machine broke and I was told "It's Free for you today!"

I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way.

I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonight is craft night! I can't wait! That'll be my blessing today.

Anonymous said...

The boys had a slepover last night and we picked them up today at 2 PM> WoooHooo! So, we were not at the Bounce House party you described and knew nothing about it. Scott and I saw "Waitress" last night. Soooo funny. You and the Stephs should go see it. It's about a lady who works in a pie shop and has an affair with her ob/gyn. (It could be my life, except for the abusive hisband part). I love my Ob/Gyn. He is so very nice.

Anonymous said...

can you celebrate the passing of another week with an update to your blog? Or are you ignoring me because you are busy and don't mean to be ignoring me,,,or your blog.