Monday, June 25, 2007

Update of sorts

What a stressful day today has been. I have put my earplugs in and listened to music all morning but one can’t help feel the tension. Boss 2 is, of course here. Boss 1 was here until 5 minutes ago. He normally works about 8 hours a week here and out in the field the rest of the time. I have started a log of days, which boss 2 is in the office. I am high lighting the days in my calendar. I am not sure if I will share the information to boss 1 or not. I just don’t know but one thing is for sure, you can’t be an outside salesman if you are sitting at a desk inside the office. What I want to come of the information I am collecting, I am not quite sure. I guess I am doing it for myself to see if it is me who is exaggerating his time in or if it really is happening. Depending on the outcome of the study will determine if the data needs to be shared.

I have lunch plans with my friend Laurie this Thursday. Is there another day, which my other friends would like to get together?

Today is my friend, Beth Zambrano, birthday. She is 40 years old today. Welcome to the club sister!

No comments: