Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mr. Fox Continues Time Story

Well, boss 1 came in today and was laughing and still laughing at me then told boss 2 about what I did and he laughed. So I laughed again. So FUNNY! Apparently, boss 1 little boy who is 6 years old kept asking him last night, "Is Rebecca going to work now?" "Why is Rebecca going to work at night?" Which made him laugh even harder!!!

I love to be the butt of everyone's joke...Nah! I am serious, I think it is a hoot and a half and really, really glad it was night time and not morning time. I don't like to be late and have to start off on the wrong foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lunch is at 11:30 AM not IHOP in the PM, even though it is open 24 hours, I won't be there, I am availabe in a limited time only.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Hello? It's saturday? get well and make a new update for me please.