Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Funny, VERY Republican Brother

My brother is so funny sometimes! Tonight he went on and on about the change, which we should hopefully see soon in America. He said he didn't think it would happen overnight but expected something to happen by Friday afternoon. On and on he went with his ideas and thoughts. I have to admit I am excited to see some new blood in the White House, even though I am not Democrat, (Liberation I am!)...but still looking forward to having good things to happen...even though I am very doubtful I still pray and hope for the best...anyway back to my brother. My SIL asked what others at his work did today and he said at 12:01 he and others ran up and down the halls waving American flags and sang God Bless America. With that...I blew my chili out of my mouth and into Maggie's hair!!! I couldn't believe I did that! It was like a fountain!! This day I will always remember the day history was made and then also remember blowing chili out my mouth and into Maggie's hair.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

I do think we should change the national anthem to "America the Beautiful." I will have to ask paul about that, maybe we can bi partisanally lobby for this.