Sunday, February 01, 2009

Facebook

I joined the world of Facebook in 2007 and asked friends to join with me. I did have some respond to the request but it isn't fun unless others decide to actually play and use the site. Now it seems everyone has decided to play. What is really weird to me is that most of those people have a slew of friends and I have just a few and I have been on this site for a long time. Oh well, it isn't the quantity but the quality...(That is how I am getting through this...LOL!)

I find myself today stuffed up and unable to breathe. I dislike waking up in the middle of the night and finding a desert of dryness in my mouth. Woke up about a million times...and today I am so tired because of it.

I am trying to get my family to go to a new Mexican restaurant, which I found. My brother is not cooperating with my wishes. He hates leaving the house. I am so wanting to do something outside of the house even though I don't feel great...I want to leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave him at home and DON"T bring him back anything!!!
Mom said that.

Judy in Indiana said...

Where is the new Mexican place? maybe we can bribe the Workman kids to go and behave. Promises of dessert will get the desired effect.