Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Short Hair = Bad Weed

I got my haircut yesterday by a new person. OMG it is short. Cute style but not on my face shape. I won't cry like I used to when I was young and it mattered so much to me. I will just be mature and know my hair grows like a weed in a manicured garden.

I am thankful for my job but I have to say, there are a few ladies who are so immature it makes it difficult for me to work with them. Two of them report directly to me and it is extremely difficult to ask them to do anything without them overreacting. They also enjoy talking about me and other people. Funny they seem to be best friends but yesterday one was talking about how the other was so lazy. Of course this is never to me but my manager who told me one of them told her this. I told my manager that having one say the other was lazy was calling the kettle black...or at least I think that is the old saying.

My friend Luci, in case everyone didn't know already, is pregarant. She found out yesterday she is having a boy and they are both now excited to know he is okay (all genetic testing came back good) and is a boy. They both wanted a boy so I am so very happy for them both. Luci is in her 40's and the pregreancy wasn't planned so we are thankful everything is okay!

3 comments:

BethZ said...

Love the analogy... "like a weed in a manicured garden".... how wonderful!

Ariel had another bad hair day recently but this one was "fixed" with a sweatshirt hood & then a headband because we were out of town. 90 miles from anyone we know but it still mattered.

Dads don't understand :(

Anonymous said...

My thoughts went elsewhere when I saw "bad weed"! Stephenie

crazed lunatic said...

rofl, Steph!

Best Wishes to Luci! I know that she will be a great mom!