Saturday, April 26, 2008

What rhymes with bells and starts with an H?


You just won't believe what I did! I didn't turn in my last assignment for one of my classes. Normally all assignments are due on Sunday midnight so I just thought the same for this assignment. The problem is that is the a HUGE part of my grade..worth 150 points. The good news is...if I am unable to turn the paper in, I still pass. The grade structure is:

70-79 = C
80-89 = B

Without the assignment I end up with a grade of 79.7. Does this mean I get a C or do they round and I get a B? Or will the number be shown only??

UGH! What a waste of time and energy to make sure I pass all these weeks with a high A to do something as stupid as this. Live and learn...

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

am hoping you get to turn it in late.... good luck!