Saturday, April 12, 2008

Black and White

A meeting with the new girls...and I guess I am going to have to return some of the items I purchased in order to buy different uniform type clothing. This is okay with me really....So I am going to order 3 different black scrub jackets online today so that I can get my hospital discount. I am not allowed to wear the scrub pants. I decoded to go online and get some black and white polo shirts and wear those with the scrub jacket as an uniform. Make it easy on myself....I can wear jean skirts (WHEW!) but have to wear stockings (NO FREAKING WAY!) So I am going to purchase knee high socks. This dress code is going to take some getting used to but I am okay with it! I am so happy to be where I am!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

CSI Miami had a show a while back. They cracked the case in part because the dead lady had on pantyhose. And NOBODY in Miami wears pantyhose, not even the pretty CSI ladies I guess. I decided maybe I should move tehre, I hate pantyhose.

The CSI's of course knew a man had re dressed the body, because a woman wouldn't have put the pantyhose on.....

Judy in Indiana said...

I need an update please. Today is Tuesday and I don't know how you are.