Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Been A Good Week

I should hear today if all my blood work has come back to the hospital. I am not worried about the results because they will be okay...I am just waiting to hear if I get to work tomorrow or not. The doctor said it was pushing it to get the tests back by Tuesday afternoon. I have a little issue with that statement. My appointment was around noon on Friday. I had the blood work in the same hospital as to where the results need to go. So the lab had 1/2 day on Friday, all day Saturday, all day Sunday, all day Monday and all day Tuesday (until 4 p.m.). I know the lab doesn't close down on any of these days so what is the hold up? Maybe I am being unrealistic...I don't know. At any rate, it has been a good week. The sun has been shinning and the weather has been beautiful. If my test doesn't come back for another day than I am not going to be upset. I am just enjoying it with my niece. Everyone is off this week. The girls are on spring break and Paul took the week off too. I am excited to go back to work and be with nice people. It has been YEARS and I am looking forward to meeting and working with good people. I was told there was a total of 8 of us and 3 doctors. That is a nice little staff. (MGR) said they all work together and really take care of each other like family. It was important for them to pick the right person to fit in with them and they picked ME! I am so HAPPY so this is why I can't wait to start! For now, I am going to sign in to my class and do some homework. TTFN!

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

crossing fingers that you can start tomorrow!