Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday

I have already gotten someone in trouble at work!! (I promise you...I didn't mean to!)

One of the girls in the back office asked me how I was doing, if I liked the job and if anyone was being mean to me. To the last question I answered, "Of course, who would be mean?" She didn't answer. I then asked another girl, one who I work next to who I have a pretty good relationship with if she was going to start being me to me or if she knew if there were people who would be mean to me. She was dumbfounded....she said who told you that and who said that?? I told her about the conversation I had had and she asked who with and I told her. I said, "Oh no...What is going on or should I ask?" The girl who asked me if anyone was being mean is a loner. She and another gal share an office in the back...an office, which I am supposed to be sharing with them. I have been taking it day by day knowing that I didn't want to go back there with them because you can feel the friction. Today I was asked to step outside with the 2 bosses and discuss what had happened. I was thinking to myself this really isn't happening is it?? They assured me everything was fine with me. I told them Carol didn't jump out and point blank say anyone was going to be mean that she was being nice asking if everything was going well. I did tell them I knew there was friction and that I was worried about joining them in the back. I am a very friendly person and I thought I may have trouble adjusting but would do whatever I needed to. The 2 bosses started putting out suggestions as to where I could be moved to other than that office. They really enjoy having me and want to make sure I am happy.

Isn't that just awful. Been there 1 week and 1 day and poop has hit the fan.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

It is nice the bosses want to have you somewhere where you are happy.

And since you are not the one who pooped into the fan it is not your problem. Let's schedule lunch for next week when the boys will be in school all day long.