Thursday, September 13, 2007

I caved in

I wanted to let my hair grow and be "natural", as in no chemicals but I gave in today. At first I thought it was pretty cool. I loved seeing how much gray hair I had. Over the past few weeks however, I decided I wasn't so sure if I liked the look or not. For the past 2 weeks I definitely knew it was something I didn't want just yet. So tonight, I had SIL do the deed and hopefully in about an hour, my hair will be a pretty brown color. Normally I have it professional dyed but wanted to save the moo la for bills since I have been without work for awhile. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know those cute sparkley pens we used at Archiver's? I found a pack of them at michael's today. they are called Twinklettes. The pack was hanging in the bottom row near the punches (In the punch aisle). The colors were yellow, orange, blue and purple. They cost $5.99. WooHoo! I went to buy them with my 40% off Joanns coupon. The cashiers wouldn't accept the coupon. They said they only accept the long coupons that come in the paper, not the square coupon commotion coupons I had, as they came in the mail. WTF?! I left without purchasing. The cashier said Sunday they would have a 50% off coupon in the paper. I'll be back. Oh, and they had three packs on Twinklettes.

I went to Memoirs today and they had Twinklettes in yellow and orange for $1.29 each. I didn't buy them as I am holding out for the pack.

Hope your closing went well.