Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Boring Day but Good

I have been entering invoices into the computer for almost 2 days straight. 1/2 day yesterday and all day today. I still have at least 3 more full days to get everything up to date. No invoices have been entered since the first of May. No payments have been entered into the computer system either. So after I get the invoices entered, I will get to start the payments. It is pretty boring! I am keeping the faith that this job will keep me busy. I don't think the work load is going to keep me busy after I enter all the stuff, which needs to be entered. I think he thinks I want to work on Saturday's too. I guess he got that idea since I wanted more money. He said I could work Saturday's to get more money and I said that was a great idea. There is no way I will want to work every Saturday. This will interfere with my ME time. I need more ME time and you time. You know who I am speaking about! If you are reading this then it means YOU!

No comments: