Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday, March 19

I woke up late this morning. Normally I am the first one up because I have to leave before anyone. This morning, I woke up to the sound of my brother leaving. Not a good sign. When I looked at the alarm clock I noticed the clock was set on PM instead of AM. I have no idea how this got changed. It worked last week…maybe I was setting the alarm to get up correctly, which would have been incorrect. I just don’t know. So I hurried and showered and got ready to go. I text boss 1 to advise. No response. So I text boss 1 again as this is what I am supposed to do until he responds. No response. So when I get into the car, I decided to call in and speak with boss 2. I was physically in my car and I told him, “Grouchy momma bear on the road.” He said to put on a happy face because we were having guests come in this morning. ARGH! I had to go back into house and change!! So I have basically taken my lunch hour before my day has started!!

The picture below is a Webkinz animal. It is a stuffed animal, which comes with an adoption tag. This tag has numbers you use on the computer to “play” with your animal. It is kind of like the game SIMS but for smaller children. My Maggie LOVES it! She named the dog Georgia. She sleeps with her and plays with her and it is very cute to watch her! Maggie also loves playing online with the animated Georgia. She takes her to the vet, gives her a bath and feeds her, among other things. My brother and I have been playing a lot with the quizzes and games so that she can get points. The points are used to purchase just about anything you could think of needing or wanting. It is a really cute idea. To bad I didn’t come up with it. If Maggie continues to like and play with Webkinz, I will see about getting her a kitty so that Georgia will have a friend to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids both have webkinz and love them. Seth espeially is always wanting more of them. Seth has four and Noah has two of them. Seth is getting one for his upcoming bday and one for Easter. That will be too many for me. He carries them around and plays with them all the time. I should be happy they are relatively inexpensive and provide hours of fun, but I am just tired of stuffed animals.