Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Headaches

1. Boss 2 was in all day. He had the heat blasting and I bet it was 90 degrees.

2. I was starving most of the day.

3. I drank a diet coke and ended up with a terrible headache...one which I still have right now.

4. Boss 1 snapped at me and I forgot to snap back.

5. I can't reach my friend Dawn...she is the one who's husband isn't what I call "husband material."

6. The plumber came and fixed my rental plumbing problem. It cost me $600.00 and he only takes cash or check...NO CREDIT.

How was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you not have any food in your desk for meal emergencies? I used to always at least have popcorn on hand. (Please answer this question for me.)


Where does Dawn live? here or elsewhere?

Do you take excedrin for headaches? Or something else?

I need answers to all of the above.