Sunday, October 19, 2008

lunch with mom

My mom came up today and she and I went out to lunch. Maggie and her new friend Faith came along too. At dinner, Nana asked how old Faith was and she said 8 and that her birthday was in December. Somehow the conversation got to the point as to how old Nana was and Faith innocently suggested 96. I almost laughed myself silly.

Not to much going on here. I did get my dessert made for tomorrow's pitch in. I made chocolate covered strawberries. Faith's mom and dad went to Sam's Club yesterday and I asked her if she would check how much and if they had any. They were only $3.50 for a huge package so she picked me up 2 packages. Check that to do off my list.

Paul and Steph are back from their weekend away. I plan on cleaning my bathroom and recuperating from being the person in charge with Maggie. She is a handful at times...but I do love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling pretty good until the age comment came up. Oh, out of the mouth of babes!!!I had a very good time, thanks.
Love you,
Nana