Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long Sunday

Today I decided to make carmel and chocolate covered pretzels. It has taken me ALL DAY! Of course I had to have a few breaks in there but I am still messing with this stuff! I didn't like the molds I bought to use for the pretzel rods. I probably will not be using them in the future either. It was easier to use a spoon. They turned out yummy. Some don't look so good but that doesn't affect the taste.

Maggie has a great friend next door! She and Faith have played together almost NON STOP this weekend! It was really great to see her outdoors playing. They made a fort out of cardboard boxes. I wonder what the weather is like in New Jersey?? This little girl wears furry boots and today I saw her with a coat. A WINTER COAT. She wasn't wearing it...but she had it next to her outside.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: