Thursday, August 21, 2008

Losing It

Yesterday I forgot my password to get into the computer at work. I totally locked myself out and had to have the help desk unlock me and then change it. Today, I had to email Anthem for a precert and forgot my password. I locked myself out after 3 times and they sent me my memory word so that I could recover it. The problem was I couldn't remember what the memory word meant. The word I chose was "music". After they reset my passcode I remember it! DUH! Tonight I was playing hangman with niece and SIL and forgot how to spell the word OF! My niece thought it was funny since she knew how to spell it. I am afraid I am losing my mind. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you on some strong meds or mixing OTC's? If you are let me know so I won't take any of them because I have enough memory problems without them.
Love you,
Mom

Judy in Indiana said...

Yes, talk with the frau and pick a lunch day, any day but Monday. let me know.

crazed lunatic said...

I'm good for Thursday or Friday... have plans up til then.... sheesh! lol