Sunday, August 03, 2008

Friday Wow's

Friday night I stayed late at work so I could go out with new friend Amanda. She and I went to a store and eyed a few items, which we could not yet purchase and then walked over to a nice and clean pub afterwards. We ate and talked and talked. It was just a nice way to end a long week. I don't know if it was because I had 3 cokes or if it was because I was out in the night (something I never do!) but I felt like a wild teenager! We didn't leave the place until almost ten o'clock. I am normally at home at this time. Imagine my surprise when I saw all the crazies out and about too! I was shocked at how people dress and was amazed there were so many out that late. I became alarmed at how old I am getting.

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

you're a wild, wild woman! ;)

glad that you had a good time!

Judy in Indiana said...

I took the kids to Great Clips today at 146 and Hazel dell. I went to the boutique next door when they got their hair cuts. At the boutique, no one even greeted me or said hello. That is one indicator to the fact that slobs like me cannot afford to shop there. Hope you were treated better on your night out.