Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Some Favorite Lines

1. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
2. Don't take life too seriously--no one gets out alive.
3. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
4. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.
5. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
6. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
7. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
8. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
9. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
10.Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
11.A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
12.He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
13.I smile! Because I don't know what the hell is going on.

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

ooooh....am stealing those!!! ;)