Friday, April 22, 2005

Excitement Wears Off Quickly!

I am charming and creative, and look for both harmony and excitement. My ability to see both sides can sometimes leave me sitting on the fence. I have good negotiating skills, which gets me out of tight corners at times. I love to initiate new projects but I can get bored when the first excitement wears off and will look for the next thing to be involved in. I move on quickly. I usually leave a trail of broken hearts as I charm, conquer and retreat. I have the ability to be a peace maker when others are locked in dispute. I can see both sides and perceive the underlying tensions.

I am artistic, however never pleased with what I create. I avoid conflicts and I will avoid all unpleasantness. I have exquisite expensive taste and I am a master at coordination, yet anal with my work and how others perceive me. I am a gentle, peace-loving character. I need to work and live in a harmonious environment in a beautiful surrounding. HUGE TURN OFF: Crude behavior, poor manners and foul language. TURN ON: I love hearing and sharing life experiences.

No comments: