Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ARBONNE

It is official! I am now an Arbonne representative. I put my first order in tonight and was very pleased with how the ordering process went. I also am very amazed at how the product is made of all natural ingredients. This alone makes me very happy on top of NEVER having to make a minimum purchase at any point! I can't wait to get my goodies. Chelesa at work gave me some samples and my skin never felt better....I am not going to get carried away with purchasing product like I did with the other line. I did a great job picking only those items I needed and will wait until my other stock runs out before purchasing any more. I even deleted a few of those "items" I really wanted but didn't need until next time...I am so proud of myself! (lots of laughs!)

No comments: