Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm A Biker!



And it's pretty too!Posted by Hello

Remember when you first start dating someone? You feel so giddy and giggley? That is how I feel about my new bike! I love my bike! Yesterday I went to Matthews Bicycle Store and ask the salesman, "If your grandmother came in and she was 90 years old and she wanted to get a bike for exercise, which bike would you pick out for her?" The salesman walked right over and picked out the bike of my dreams. Rich went with me to buy the bike and he wanted me to get a blue one but I had to have PINK! It was for me, the girlie girl and since they didn't have purple....I had to settle for pink! Then I saw the basket so I said, "My bike needs a basket!" The salesman, said, "Do you need a bell?" "Yes! My bike needs a bell too!" I don't know if it was the excitement in my face that Rich saw, and wanted to be apart of but Rich bought me the basket and the bell! I love both of them. It really makes my bike look cool....(LOL!) The next thing I want to get is lights and maybe in the future some mirrors. I have asked for a bike rack and a bike lock for my birthday. Maybe my wish will come true.

1 comment:

Cath said...

That is a pretty cool bike!!!!